having a chemical free body
tim james ep42
how to have a chemical free body
Gosh we cover a lot of topics in this conversation! Reducing our chemical exposure and toxic load is something I talk about a lot (see 2 previous episode links below).
In my conversation with Tim James we cover a broad range of topics beginning with the startling research into the chemicals found in the umbilical chord blood of babies! We really do fight an uphill battle when it comes to chemical exposure. With the increase of disease, including autoimmune disease and thyroid disease there is a connection with chemicals.
The topics covered include:
- The importance of getting out mindset, gut & blood right
- Dehydration, water filtration and restructured water.
- How the thyroid receptors on our cells can have communication breakdown due to chemical exposure.
- Detoxing the body through things like colonic hydrotherapy and castor oil packs.
- How the 2 main ways people come to reduce chemicals is either by being ‘enlighted’ or ‘frightened’ into it.
- Looking after yourself helps you to offer your best gifts to the world, so please do look after yourself.
- Endocrine disrupting chemicals – esp plastics and synthetic fragrances…
- Essential oils as perfumes
- How to shop for food when trying to reduce chemicals
- Reconnect with nature
- Turmeric and cellular inflammation
- Saunas (see Youtube for this – towards the end)
- A reminder to take it one step at a time.
Tim’s top food tips:
- Look for foods with the least number of ingredients
- Buy the foods that a least processed.
- Don’t buy food in cans – glass only.
- Buy fresh
- Shop often
- Grow your own eg herbs, sprouts
Taking a lifestyle approach to having a chemcial free body involves:
- Doing &
- Practicing… this takes years but keep chipping away.
related podcast episodes
If you enjoyed this episode and are looking for similar discussions, check out these episodes:
# 21 Essential oils as a powerful & effective tool
Meet Tim James
Tim James is one of those guys that will leave you feeling younger and more energetic just by hearing him speak. His passion flows out of him like a fresh waterfall in a dry desert. He’s turning 48 but feels like he’s 18 (with more energy!) What’s his secret? Tim’s journey led him to a shocking discovery that helped his friend beat cancer and transform every area of his life. Feeling charged with a duty to help others he started sharing his knowledge with anyone that would listen. This led him to producing his own chemical free food products. ‘Chemical Free Body’ was born. His story will have you laughing, crying and gasping but most importantly he will give you the recipe to a longer, happier and healthier life.
Connect with Tim:
Tim’s podcast: Health Hero
Social media @chemicalfreebody
Discount code if you wish to purchase via chemicalfreebody.com is
LTT for 5% off
Links Tim refers to:
Structured water: mypurifiedwater.com
MY FAVOURITE STARTER PACKS ARE THE HOME ESSENTIALS KIT OF THE LIFELONG VITALITY KIT.
Suspect you have a thyroid issue? PLEASE trust your instincts and get it thoroughly checked out with your health practitioner. This thyroid basics page has an overview of what tests to ask for and an affiliate link to use a private lab if your doctor won't order them.
Disclaimer: This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
HOW I CAN HELP YOU
Everything I know about living a thyroid-friendly lifestyle I've put into a book. Let's Tak Thyroid: Positive & Practical Thyroid Help
MY THYROID BOX
Luxury gift box for all thyroid patients, curated to help you feel loved, equipped & hopeful for your thyroid journey.
Listen to the podcast where I talk all things thyroid. It's a mix of my experiences, interviews with my community of thyroid people and experts sharing their wisdom for our benefit.