living a thyroid wellness lifestyle
LIVING A THYROID WELLNESS LIFESTYLE
I’ve been promoting a lifestyle approach to wellness, for years. But what does it actually mean? What other approach is there?
Here’s what a lifestyle approach to thyroid (or any other) wellness is NOT:
- A diet
- Seeking some kind of health perfection.
- Only taking medication and doing nothing else.
- Annual check ups with a doctor who doesn’t know a lot about managing thyroid health well.
- Meant to be another stress
- Reading and researching, getting overwhelmed and not taking any action.
This what I believe taking a lifestyle approach to managing thyroid (or any other) wellness IS:
- Taking responsibility for your own health
- A process/journey/up & down, tightening and loosening.
- Making incremental, sustainable change.
- Easier than you might think – but requires a decision – or series of decisions.
- Taking a long term mindset to health.
Key factors in a thyroid wellness lifestyle:
- Food – anti-inflammatory. Check out these episodes: Going Gluten Free Part 1 & Part 2. Going dairy free. What causes Hashimoto’s? (trigger discussion)
- Stress management
- Sleep – 8hrs good quality.
- Mindset – loving your body not hating it.
- Low tox – removing chemicals and toxins over time.
Ready to Kickstart YOUR Thyroid Wellness Lifestyle?
Join me in this 30 day challenge where we put all these principles into ACTION with a view to developing good habits that become part of your daily life…. long term changes here we come!
Book your free 30 min Strategy Session
Let’s get social.
Subscribe to the podcast & share.
Follow me on social media.
Join the Let’s Talk Thyroid Community on Facebook.
Buy from me
If you are having trouble getting the blood tests you’d like from your doctor, please try to find another health practitioner. If you’d like to order blood tests privately, please consider using my affiliate link through i-screen.