MY THYROID BOX
Curated to help you feel loved & hopeful for your thyroid journey.
When you have a thyroid disease it’s common to feel a bit BLAH. You could still be dealing with fatigue, weight gain and brain fog even though you’re doing what your doctor told you.
My Thyroid Box was designed just for YOU and to tie in with the launch of my new book Kiss & Make Up With Your Thyroid.
I wrote Kiss & Make Up With Your Thyroid, I thought ‘imagine if I could put together a beautiful box where people could keep all their thyroid health info’.
So, welcome to My Thyroid Box, a box of positive & practical tools to help you along your thyroid journey and some extra goodies you can simply enjoy!
THIS BOX OF THYROID-FRIENDLY GOODIES IS FOR YOU IF…
✔️ You’ve recently been diagnosed with Hashimoto’s (or another thyroid condition) and you want to get your thyroid health management off to a great start feeling equipped and positive.
✔️ You’re a classy thyroid-chick and want that extra luxury experience.
✔️ You need a treat.
✔️ You need some practical tools to help you on your thyroid journey.
✔️ You want to feel hopeful, encouraged and equipped for your thyroid journey.
✔️ You love getting gift boxes that improve your life in the mail!
✔️ You feel a bit flat and want a pick-me-up.
TAKE A LOOK INSIDE
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
The Box. A classy A4 white document in which you can keep ALL your thyroid health related information. Never lose a script or blood test again!
The Book. Kiss & Make Up With Your Thyroid is your guide to help you and your thyroid thrive. You will learn the basics of how your thyroid works, the mindset needed to tackle change, the importance of unwinding, how food impacts your thyroid and how to reduce the toxic load of a modern lifestyle. For more information about the book, head here.
The Folder. Custom designed A4 folder that you can take to all your medical appointments and not lose a thing. Keep your blood tests, scripts, scraps of paper and notes. Printed on the inside are suggested blood tests to request and a checklist of important aspects of thyroid health to work through over time.
The Notebook. Write your medical history, use it to make notes during your medical appointment, track symptom or use it as a gratitude journal.
Thyroid Love Notes. Keep your thyroid affirmations on your desk, next to your bed or in your bathroom. Easily displayed in a white photo frame, you’ll be reminded to say your affirmations each time you look at it.
Butterfly Earrings. The thyroid is a butterfly shaped gland and each time you wear these cute butterfly studs from sisterandsoul.com.au remember to send your thyroid a bit of extra love. The earrings come on a cute little card with a unique power word just for you.
Lippy Tasting Plate. Part of living a low-tox lifestyle is using make up and skin care that are all natural. As you KISS (& Make Up With Your Thyroid) why not have lippy good enough to eat on your lips! Enjoy trying 7 different colours on this tasting plate from Luk Beautifood.
Bliss Ball. Enjoy a bliss ball from Health Labs – you’ll get either a Holy Hazelnut or Amazing Almond.
Turmeric Tea. Enjoy a quiet cuppa (whilst eating your bliss ball?!) and know that Turmeric is so good for your thyroid support. The tea comes from Koala Tea, an Aussie tea company.
Wristband. Wear as a reminder that you’re a ‘Thyroid-Thriver’.
- My Thyroid Support Team – start writing down who is in your support team (or your dream team).
- Thyroid-Friendly Eating Guide – stick it on your fridge when you’re ready to try making some dietary changes.
- Thyroid Function postcard – keep it in your folder as a reminder of how the thyroid system works. On the flip-side are lists of common over and underactive thyroid symptoms.
- Aromatic Dressing Card – another way to say your affirmations and combine them with a nourishing ritual.
- Discount voucher from Vitalia where you can buy all your low-tox DIY supplies.
- Webinar: How to get the most our of your thyroid box. Join me as I explain how to use each item and why it’s in the box.
- Kiss & Make Up With Your Thyroid ebook. Sometimes having a digital copy as well as a phyical one is handy.
- What Annabel Cooks – ebook. Digital version of my bestselling cookbook. Gluten, grain and dairy free recipes.
- 30 Common Hashimoto’s Symptoms Ebook. A positive and practical approach to managing 30 of the most common symptoms.
- Thyroid Love Notes – Digital cards. Each card has an affirmation and an exercise you can do to embed the truth more into your life.
- Wallpaper Affirmations – download 24 different thyroid affirmations that you can use as wallpaper on your phone for those daily reminders.
Hi, I’m Annabel
When I was diagnosed with ‘primary hypothyroidism’ at 22 (way back in 1996!), I was told all I needed to do was just take a pill every day for the rest of my life and I’d be ‘fine.’ So I did. Maybe I was ‘fine.’ I was surviving though, not thriving.
I have taken medication since I was diagnosed at 22 years old, but I’ve also developed my own unique thyroid-friendly lifestyle. I’ve read broadly about thyroid health, sought professional support, worked with my integrative doctor for the last 15 years, experimented, changed my diet, lifestyle, and approach to stress.
Increasingly I’ve learned to love my thyroid. I’ve ‘made up’ with my thyroid and I’m currently feeling fantastic.
There is no magic “happy thyroid” formula, BUT you’ve got to start somewhere. This box has all you need to to kick off a thyroid-friendly lifestyle.
I am not a doctor, or health professional. I am a passionate thyroid health ‘advocate.’ A well-educated patient who wants to help other thyroid patients know there is SO MUCH you can do to feel great. I want you to know there is HOPE. This book and box is my way of sharing with you what’s worked for me and many, many others.
I am also the author of self published and best selling cookbook, What Annabel Cooks: Real food that will make you flourish and I have a successful podcast, Let’s Talk Thyroid where I talk to thyroid experts and patients from around the world to help spread thyroid health awareness.
Copyright © 2018-2022 Annabel Bateman | All Rights Reserved. Privacy | Terms of Service