Balance Essential Oil
Why & how to use it
Balance is my all time favourite essential oil. If I can only have 1 favourite!
As the name suggests, it’s helpful for us to making feel balanced. Balance is known as the ‘grounding blend’ and helps us feel calmer, more connected and grounded!
It is a blend of Spruce Leaf, Ho Wood Leaf, Frankincense Resin, Blue Tansy Flower, Blue Chamomile Flower, and Osmanthus Flower essential oils in a base of Fractionated Coconut Oil.
It has a nice woody smell and is popular in my household of boys too!
Why use Balance Essential oil?
- Because you’ll feel better for it!
- To help support moods and emotions.
- I use it to help me feel like a calmer mum! (I think I yell less when I use Balance!!)
- To help feel settled, more focussed and less scatty.
How & when to use Balance Essential Oil
Topically and aromomatically are the best ways to use Balance essential oil.
Here are some ideas of ways to use it:
- Add to your diffuser if feeling stressed, just give it a good wipe out afterwards.
- Put on your kids feet and spine before school to send them off for a good day, their teacher will thank you for it!
- Add a drop to the palm of your hands, rub them together and cup them over your nose for a quick and easy aromatic benefit!
- Sniff straight from the bottle to help feel calm eg at school pickup or during school hols. 😉
- Dab on your wrists and wear as a perfume with good mood effects
Want more information about easy air essential oil? Check out this article about Balance from doTERRA.
How to get your hands on Balance Essential Oil
The best and cheapest way to buy Balance (and all of doTERRA’s essential oils) is to open your own wholesale account. It comes part of the Mood Management Collection or you can add it to a starter kit.
I have put together step by step instructions here to help you do that.
You can always contact me too and I’ll help you get started.
Here is a handy image that you might like to save or pin to Pinterest for future reference.