Easy Air Essential Oil
Why & how to use it
Easy Air (known as Breathe) in the US Market is by far one of doTERRA’s most popular essential oils.
As the name suggests, it’s helpful for us to making breathing that little bit clearer and easy.
It is a blend of Laurel Leaf, Eucalyptus Leaf, Peppermint Plant, Melaleuca Leaf, Lemon Peel, Cardamom Seed, Ravintsara Leaf, Ravensara Leaf essential oils.
It has that menthol smell that you might be familiar with but without some of the nasties (like petroleum) that other products have!
Why use Easy Air Essential oil?
- Because it’s easy 😉
- To help support your airways
- To soothe strong emotions like grief, panic, stress and anxious feelings
- To help you sleep easier.
How & when to use Easy Air Essential Oil
Topically (with a carrier oil) and aromomatically are the best ways to use Easy Air essential oil.
Here are some ideas of ways to use it:
- Add to your diffuser if feeling stuffy and snuffly.
- Diffuse beside your bed for a good night’s sleep.
- Add a drop to the palm of your hands, rub them together and cup them over your nose for a quick and easy aromatic benefit!
- Sniff straight from the bottle to help feel calm.
- Mix with carrier oil to apply to chest or feet.
- Apply with carrier oil to chest before a workout (or breath) to give you a better workout.
- Diffuses well with Wild Orange essential oil
- When the flowers are out and the eyes and nose start running, pop this one in your diffuser!
Want more information about easy air essential oil? Check out this article from doTERRA.
How to get your hands on Easy Air Essential Oil
The best and cheapest way to buy easy air (and all of doTERRA’s essential oils) is to open your own wholesale account. Easy air is in most of doTERRA’s starter kits.
I have put together step by step instructions here to help you do that.
You can always contact me too and I’ll help you get started.
Here is a handy image that you might like to save or pin to Pinterest for future reference.